Entry permission

Home Forums Questions and problems Entry permission

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Margaret.Carran
    Participant

I am very new to the site and to karate competitions generally as my daughter only competed so far in her club tournaments. Some events require entry permissions and some allow for registration of a competitor without any entry permission. I am trying to find out why for some events entry permission is needed and on what basis such permission is or is not granted. I don’t want to ask for entry permission and waste organisers’ time if my daughter is not eligible but I am not sure how to find out whether she is or not. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you. Margaret.

clichtmannegger
    Keymaster

This is up to the organizer: In the event configuration, an event manager can require you to ask for entry permission. On which criteria the permission is granted or not is completely up to the organizer. If there is no information about that on the event info page or e.g. in the bulletin, you might have to contact the organizer or just try to send a request – possibly there won’t be any criteria at all 😉

noahoscar986
    Participant

Yeah, some events required entry permission, but nowadays its really very easy to get passes and entry permission. Like I buy passes and entry permission from Reecoupons.com, because they give a discount and it is easier to get permission by going anywhere,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close