Feature Request’s

Home Forums Feedback and ideas Feature Request’s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nashaibn31
    Participant

On-line ability to combine player/competitor profiles for example a user may have been registered previously and a new registration was made for inclusion in a national team where they medalled. would it be possible to combine profile1’s achievements with profiles2’s achievements

When entering results for each category it would be helpful and also save a lot of time to allow the manual entry of details for winners who may have been entered at the last minute after the draw has changed and also the ability to edit players names without first amending their profile so we can correct spelling mistakes and formatting errors

these are two features which would have been very helpful at the British open ran last week and would welcome for out next event

Thanks Gavin

johndaniels
    Participant

Thanks Gavin for your feedback! We will discuss your feature requests and post our decisions here!

Tamas Gervai
    Participant

Hi,

For one event, would be great to allow filter by person.

For example, I’m on an event, where there is 20 groups and I want to see, in what groups I have to attend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close