Milliseconds in Point Panel

Home Forums Questions and problems Milliseconds in Point Panel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    arnaro
    Participant

Hi

I have been hearing some talk about the possibility to use milliseconds in the point panel (with 5 sec remaining or something like that).

Is this currently possible in latest version (9.8.5 build 2) and if yes, how do we configure this options?

Regards,
    Arnar

arnaro
    Participant

Hi

I downloaded the SET 9.8.5 build 2 again (date 2019-09-27) and seems to have the milliseconds.

I suggest that the build number be updated when new release is made available or have the release date available in the software for comparison. I was using 9.8.5 build 2 (but downloaded in start of September if remember correctly).

I did not find this feature in the release notes so either part of some other ticket or not in there.

Any, seems to work now.

Regards,
    Arnar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close